The fundamental purchasing cycle of an Spacelens Blog site (‘the play’) occurs as follows:
1. Client peruses item index
2. Client adds item to container
3. Client purchases item and enters registration measure
4. Web based business Application contacts a Payment Gateway
5. Installment Gateway gives secure client delivery and installment subtleties section structure
6. Client safely enters delivery and installment data
7. Installment Gateway contacts Website Owners’ Merchant Bank Account
8. Vendor Bank Account measures installment exchange and returns control to Payment Gateway
9. Installment Gateway returns Customer to eCommerce Application
10. Internet business Application advises Customer of fruitful (or fizzled) installment
11. Internet business Application advises Website Owner of procurement
12. Site Owner boats item to Customer
Obviously there’s significantly more detail going on in each progression, yet ideally you get the overall thought that setting up an eCommerce application is a bit more convoluted than your normal blog-style site.
Where Do You Start?
Sounds senseless right, yet the initial step you need to do is consider the sorts of things you’ll sell on-line.
Are these items?, for example actual things that require bundling and posting or administrations given without help from anyone else or another supplier for example Proficient Yak Grooming.